Monday, July 14, 2008

MEI on Hold

Well, the MEI is hold for a little bit. Maybe I will have have a chance to get it early Aug! Getting the CFI and CFII at Career Pilot School was a lot of fun, and hard work! I will come back soon and add a few photos to this post of the school and planes. I want to say thanks to Michael, Adam, Mark, Jake, and Ron. What a great bunch of guys! I'm ready for another wally's burger! It was really a good experience, It was sad to leave as quick as I did! Hopefully I will get back up there soon to finish up! Now, all we need is that new Career Pilot School Location 3 in San Antonio TX!

UPDATE, while I'm holding I figured I would post a few pics!

Here is a shot of a newly minted CFI flying back to IXD from GHP. I was debating about flying back from the left, since it had been so long since I had flown from the left. But I decided to fly from the right!


I couple of shots of downtown Kansas City




The Arrow I took the CFI initial in.



The archer II (the plane I used for the CFII) and the Arrow



My buddy Trevor "teaching" a lesson in prep for one of his checkrides!


Career Pilot School, their IXD
New Century Location


It was a good time up there, I look forward to going back and finishing up my MEI!

No comments: