Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, almost half way through January! There is a lot going on right now. Things could be better, could be worse. I have an offer on the table to fly for a private party. A guy I met through a friend has two planes and wants to hire a pilot to fly Him around. I'm working on a proposal to give him. It will be a little while before the plane is ready to go. It is going through some maintenance right now. I was working with an A&P friend today. He is doing an annual on a plane I used to own and he needed a little help. I don't mind working on them once a while, but I don't think I could do it as a career. Well, it seems that 2009 will be an interesting year for me. Hopefully I will have some great news to report over the next couple months, of course the other side of that coin is that I could have some bad news...My cup is half full though, So i believe I will have good news...Have a great 2009 everyone!

No comments: