Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Training

Just a short update. I tried posting some pictures with an app called mobile me. I do not really like the way it works. I wanted to get a couple pictures posted. Recurrent training doesn't last as long as initial, but it covers a lot of the same things. You just do it in 4 days, as apposed to 6 weeks.

Todays we finished the 3 days of ground, I have one more to go. Tomorrow is checkride tomorrow. The thing I hate about that is we do not get any sim training at all. we just get ion the sim and take a checkride.

There is a lot more to talk about, I have a lot I need to write, Ill have to find some time later. Time to study for the oral, and sim.

1 comment:

Cedarglen said...

Thanks for the new posts. That sim time will be over - soon. I'm sure that you've got a lot of stuff to post... Go for it.