Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another test

I'm trying yet again another mobile app for blogging. I have yet to find one that is even remotely worth using. I would lol to find one that would allow me to more easily post, add pictures and videos. I just found the blogger app for iPhone. We'll see how it does.
On a recent flight heading east. We had the privilege of watching the moon rise. It was a beautifully clear night and the moon was clear and bright. There are moments this job has it's rewards.


Another recent trip was down to corpus Christi Texas. They had us descend early, so we had a great view of the new wind farm.

On another trip I went to Roswell. I did not see any aliens, I did however discover the reason why our planes are always so full.


Ok, so there are three test pictures and some text. Now we'll see how it turns out.
Hopefully this one will work.
class="separator"style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments: