Saturday, May 31, 2008

I can see the light!

Tomorrow is the day! I will be pulling out about 4am for my 12+ hour drive north to Kansas to begin CFI school. By the end of June I should be a CFI, CFII, and MEI. It is supposed to take 25 days! That is an awful lot of stuff for only 25 days! I hope it will go as planned. I hate being away from home for nearly a month! I have to admit I'm pretty nervous about it at this point! I have never been good at dealing with the "unknown". I like to be in control, and things like this makes me feel like I'm just a long for the ride. I will try to keep things updated on my progress, but it will depend on how much time I have. It is good to know its almost here. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I'm almost there! Lets do this!

2 comments:

LeAnne Hutchins said...

There are A LOT of cool things about Oklahoma...one of those, and possibly the most important of all is....I'm from Oklahoma and that should be the end of it! Braum's Ice Cream, the birthplace of Sonic, OSU basketball, TORNADOES, farmland, OSU Basketball, beautiful landscape, and of course, ME!

Stay in touch, I'll keep eyes on Sarah!

Tim H said...

You are for sure the most important person to have come out of OK.

and thanks for keeping your eyes on Sarah, I just dont know what she did for 39 years with out me:-)