Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Something old...

So just a day after flying the Geronimo, my friends ask me if I can pick up a Mooney for him. Sure why not, I love Mooneys! Come to find out it was the Mooney I used to own! It had an annual due. It was a nice surprise
Then he comes to me asking if I would take the 150 into KSAT leave it and pick up the Mooney. better yet. The 150 is another plane I owned before. It is also fun to fly. It has a 150 horse engine in it rather then the factory 100 horse. This thing leaps off the ground!



Here is my arrival into KSAT
It ended up getting very turbulent on th ereturn trip, and it had turned into a cross wind at Kestrel, which made for an interesting landing. It has been an interesting few days, you just never know whats going to pop up next!

No comments: