Thursday, September 9, 2010


Students cancel, Planes break, Tropical storms happen...yes even in San Antonio. This week has been a wash on the flying front. Tuesday Tropical Storm Hermine rolled through, and we have had two days of lingering storms and low clouds. Not really what I would call flying weather for a c172.

It did allow me the time to take care of a few things that needed to be done. Had to change my car battery (notice the image above, I was changing my battery right under the eye). There was no hiding under the hood, as the eye passed over the rain was coming in sideways around the hood.

I did get the chance to review some ground work with two Instrument students who will be taking their checkride...as soon as the weather clears.

However I'm ready to get back into the air, lets hope we get some better weather soon.

No comments: