Tuesday, June 17, 2008

CFI!!!!

YES I AM NOW A CFI!!!! Wow, All I can say is what a relief! I stressed so much over this one, and have crammed so much into my head over the last two weeks that I think I have a permanent head ache! But I passed today and that's all that matters!

I had to fly to KGHP Midwest National In Mosbey Missouri to meet the KC FSDO examiner. It was an uneventful flight direct through Downtown Airport airspace. The air was smooth, there was a light fog over the river. I flew probably the best Pattern I have ever flown, by the numbers all the way to touch down which was picture perfect! Of course NO ONE SEEN IT! which is always the case when you grease one on! We started the Oral about 8:45 went to about 12 then broke for lunch! Came back got in the airplane! flew about 1.5 my flying left something to be desired, but hey, I passed! came back finished up at 5pm. It was a long day! I am just thankful it is over! I am thankful that I have a God who gives me the strength and ability to do this, there is no way I could do it on my own!

Now I am on to do the CFII and MEI, all within the next two weeks! OH GEEZ, the stress just came back!!!

1 comment:

Hey Eng said...

Congrats Tim!!! That is quite awesome!!!