Friday, June 13, 2008

Congratulations Trevor

Well, one of our class members took the CFI-A ride today and Passed!!! Trevor was the first to go, and he did very well! Congratulations!
My ride is scheduled for Tuesday! The nerves are starting to kick into high gear. Its been almost two weeks since arriving, we have learned a lot, but it just does not seem like enough! Sometimes you are so tired from studying it hurts! Tomorrow I start a mad rush to get the flying done. I only have about 2 hours so far for this course, so I have a lot to catch up! I hope the weather holds. It has been pretty bad around here, very strong thunderstorms, tornado not to far away. I talked with Michael today, he says I should still be on schedule to finish all three CFI, II, MEI by around the 28th. again weather permitting!
I hope so, Its been two weeks since I have seen my Family and i miss them and Home! This has been a very good experience so far, I do not regret coming back to flat land (KS) to finish my training up! Well, Its Study time!

1 comment:

LeAnne Hutchins said...

Good luck, keep your head in the game, you can do it!