Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Toy

I might have yet another new toy. No it's not the new EMB-145 model that adorns my fireplace mantel it is the new mobile blogger account I set up. It seems there are a lot of bugs to work out. There are two methods. One is to simply text to the blog, another is to email to the blog. Either was it is with the iPhone. Caveat emptor to anyone who may read this. The iPhone has an autospell feature that finds some very interesting replacement words for words you're trying to type. Google "autospell fail", and you will see what I mean. Warning some of these are rated R. There are some extremely funny ones though. My goal here is to be able to make quick post on the blog so I can quickly share some of my day to day activities during this little journey.

1 comment:

Cedarglen said...

Interesting post, Tim. I'd be careful with that stuff, at least until all of the bugs with the basic Blogger software are under your command. You might want to try visiting your ouor blog from the outside to check things. (Hint: some of the color combinations are difficult to read.) Great posts about your training experiences and I sure hope that WE gets you flying regularly - soon! -Craig