Friday, February 15, 2008

2 more training days…what am i going to do?

October 10th, 2007
Well, it was another beautiful morning. Cool, smooth air. It was a little hazy but thats ok, I couldn’t see outside anyway with the foggles on! We decided to go do some air work. Holding, and a couple vor approaches. It’s getting a little better, but I still feel a little sloppy. cfi says im doing good and should be ready next week. I’m not to sure about that. Tomorrow I’m having another cfi I know meet me for a mock check ride! We will see how it goes. I think it will answer me some questions. Obviously I had a lot of thinking going on while in flight about the death of Pete and Susan this past Sunday. You have to wonder sometimes, Pete had more experience in his pinky then i have total, yet a plane crash that appears to be avoidable took him! All i can really say is we have to learn from all these mistakes, and do our best to not repeat them!Â
It seems like I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This IR has kicked my butt, but i don’t think the commercial will be as bad! We will see. I don’t want to think about it much right now, I just want to get the IR done!!! Anyone have their Instrument Rating, and would like to share some “words of wisdom”???

No comments: