Friday, February 15, 2008

Another day, what to expect?

September 27th, 2007
Well after another lost training day yesterday, it’s now Thursday morning and I’m on the schedule for a mid-day IR training flight! I guess it wasn’t such a bad thing I did not fly yesterday. I was sick on Monday and thought i was over it, but ended up feeling pretty bad yesterday! I did get some sim time and john and martha time in! Now I’m ready to go practice in the real plane, what i did on the sim. I know MSFS is not the best “tool” but unfortunately I do not have a full motion sim around. I will say this though, get as realistic flight control and rudder pedals and you will be amazed at how much more “realistic” it gets! I plan on going out before my lesson so i can get the numbers on the plane again. Just make sure I have them right! Probably need to practice descents too. Descending on the approach I still on occasion allow myself to descend below mda…which of course is bad! Lets just hope today goes well!

No comments: