Friday, February 15, 2008

ONE MORE DAY!!!

October 11th, 2007
That’s it, just one more training day until the big check ride! Today I did a mock checkride with another cfi. I still do not feel ready, and don’t feel like it went well this morning but the cfi says i did well, and he feels I’m ready….so…i guess its on for next Thursday Oct 18.! I just want to get it done! I have my study material; for the commercial license and i just want to get busy on it. I’m over 250 hours now so I don’t need to build time. I just plan on a couple weeks off from flying to study, then take the commercial written, and try to hit the flying portion hard and finish it up by the end of November!
Today was another nice day! It was smooth for the most part. We actually had some actual. I had to pick up a local to fly the ils into SAT. I shot two. The first was crappy, the second was pretty good! We also did some holds over csi and two vor a’s into KERV (one partial panel) and then a localizer 30 into KERV. 2.5 on the hobbs and in the logs! The clouds that came in was a great surprise. I like getting in the stuff as much as possible, foggles just don’t do it for realization. I tell ya, I still don’t feel ready, but i guess I have to go on their advice and just do it! I cant wait!
Now, if I could just get the mooney back for the commercial work, that would be great! But im not going to hold my breath. I think i have a fight ahead of me in regards to the Mooney!
Anyway, for now I have to study some more

No comments: