Friday, February 15, 2008

One small step for man…ok so its not that big a deal…

January 5th, 2008
OK so its not as big of a deal, as stepping onto the moon, but I did save 10% on my car insurance…Oh sorry (this is where my wife would roll her eyes at my usual bad joke!), I PASSED my commercial written exam today!!! WOOHOO with a 91%. Not the score I wanted but hey, its a pass!So, now it’s time to jump back into the video’s again and watch the king check ride dvd with good ole Martha and J.C.I swear the kings should offer me a discount on my next purchase for all the plugs i have given them.Oh get this. I sent in my 3 practice exams to kingschools to get my instructor endorsement, My wife calls me while I was at work to say she had received it back from them, she says it’s signed my John King. I was like oh sure…but sure enough when I seen it, it said John king on it. Boy did I feel special. Someone at kingschools stamped my paper with a big ole rubber stamp with the big guys name on it! Oh well, I will just keep telling everyone its really his signature:-)So now what? I hope about 10 hours of finish up in the Arrow and I will be a commercial pilot. I hope to have it done before the end of Jan! We will see, but that is my goal.I have not been in a plane for over a month so the first thing is to rent a plane for some currency work! I need to make sure I can hold headings a altitude still! So, for now its study time and I hope to report real soon that I am available for hire!!!

No comments: