Friday, February 15, 2008

Saturday, and stinky weather

September 29th, 2007
Well, I was suppossed to get a flight in today. However mother nature had a mind of her own…as usual! Low cielings, a lot of convective activity. Wasn’t a complete wash, we ended up doing some work on the Barron which is down for annual. I try to help as much as i can, It’s been a great learning experience. Going through the checklist of inspection point, searching the manuals trying to find one of the many many parts! It’s just amazing when you stop and look at just how many parts are involved in the making of an airplane! I cannot wait to get her flying again! There is nothing like sitting between thos big engines and hearing them singing! I dont have my multi yet, but hope I will by then end of the year! It seems between the weather, planes being down, cfi issues, or work, sometimes I wonder if I will ever get done. Makes you wish you could afford to go to one of those “pro-pilot” places, you know all your licenses, and rating in 6 months kinda places…Oh well, someone has to pay the bills though!

No comments: