Friday, February 15, 2008

We suffered a loss!

October 9th, 2007
I never did get a chance to write about last thursdays lesson, It didn’t really go to great! My head just wasnt with me. Then Before I had a chance to write, I find out a plane went down! Worse yet, I know both of them! Susan was my partner in the accident airplane not to long ago. I had a bit of time in it. The cfi with her was a Master CFI, retired Military and a very good pilot who went out of his way to teach safety to others! Which is why this does not make any sence! IT appears right now that there must have been engine trouble, somewhere around 4000 feet dinstance after takeoff they had only climbed to about 200 agl. The plane was slow and not climbing then stalled and spun into the ground….such a basic crash. Something this man should have known how to avoid! Of course its all just speculation atr this point. We will have to wait for the report! Still its hard to see a loss like this

No comments: